Saturday, December 8, 2012

Who wore it best? Part 2

Last week I had so much fun doing the “Who Wore It Best” blog post I’d thought I would do another. So this week I found colorful and fun patterns to add in and another sister throw down between the Kardashian sisters. As always I will put my input in whom I thought wore it best.  So let the fun begin!

 Kerry Washington and Petra Nemcova



This dress is absolutely beautiful, I think both of the ladies look gorgeous in it but I must say I think Kerry Washington wore it best. She looks so stunning like there is a glow surrounding her. Her curly locks and small round clutch looks amazing but still doesn’t take away the detail of the dress. Congrats Kerry you look fabulous. 



Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian



Both the blouse and skirt are from their Kardashian Kollection, which is available at Sears. The sisters are definitely showing off their collection and it couldn’t look any better but of course having sisters it is always a competition. But I think Kourtney won this round of “Sister throw down”. The colors look so nice on her and her hair pulled back makes everything fall into place. Kim and Khloe also look great but I just like how it fits Kourtney with her black pumps. Great Job!


Zoe Saldana and Fergie


I think Zoe is rocking this dress. The color is amazing on hair and her straight long black hair matches this look perfectly. I also like Zoe’s shoe choice those shoes had to the dress and matches so daringly, I like this a lot. Now, Fergie looks nice as well but I’m not a fan of the color choice but she still looks good in the silver and green combo.




 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment