Saturday, December 1, 2012

WHO WORE IT BEST?

So I thought it would be fun to do a “Who Wore It Best?” blog post. Looking through magazines you see a lot of them, and now I'd like to choose my favorite ones and talk about why I like them and whom I think wore the dress better.

 Jennifer Lopez and Brooklyn Decker in Michael Kors.





 Pink is my favorite color and I didn’t think it could get any better than it already is. I think Jennifer Lopez wore this pink Michael Kors dress better than Brooklyn Decker. This dress to me is meant for a curvier woman and J-Lo fills out the dress perfectly. Nude shoes like the ones Brooklyn Decker has on would usually work with this color dress but Jennifer Lopez’s black open toe pumps are really eye-catching. 

 Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian: Sister Throw-Down




 The Kardashian sisters strike again. Besides providing entertainment, if these reality TV stars know anything it's how to dress. I think this color really goes well with their skin tone and brightens them up. But I must say I think Khloe Kardashian wore it better, because she is taller and the dress hugs her more and fits her better. 


  Fergie and Julianne Hough




 A sexy black dress goes a long way, or (short in this case.) This dress looks gorgeous on both of them but I think Fergie wore it best. She totally took the look and made it her own from head to toe she just looks great. I think because of how the dress is cut in the front, it's best to pull the hair back or up to show the detail of the dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment