Sunday, September 9, 2012

Introduction



Hey everyone my name is Tyra Jarvis and I attend St. Johns University I am a junior, studying Public Relations and I love it!  My hobbies are dancing, make-up, and shopping. I have an Internship for an up-and-coming blog/styling company so I figured it would be fun to make a blog based on beauty and fashion. This blog is for class participation and will contribute into my overall grade. I decided to name my blog "Underground Class,” because I like to share things I find that I know people like me would enjoy. I spend a lot of time on the Internet and always come across amazing secrets that many people don't know exist, when it comes to beauty and fashion such as new and unknown designers, online stores, and celeb stylists.  I am new to this and I hope I can succeed with my new blog.  I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading Underground Class.


Sincerely,
    Tyra



No comments:

Post a Comment