Sunday, September 23, 2012

Celeb Secret Accessories





Many times we may see fabulous things on a celeb via 
magazine or on television and never know where to find them .We all know that celebs hate sharing their secrets and hey, when it's something good sometimes how can be blame them? With a lot of investigating through the various social media we have, I have discovered one that I am happy to have found! This great accessory designer goes by the name of Melody Eshani

Eshani is from Los Angeles, California and finds 
inspiration to design from her culture and woman.  Eshani
 said "My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice
 and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly can't judge a book by its cover. I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so." Buying her products also helps by giving back to the community. Each pair of Eshani shoes purchased goes towards the advancement of education for women. That’s Great!! Fashion + Charity= LOVE!!!

Check Out her great website and maybe you will find inspiration too!! 


 Singer/Model Cassie, with Melody Eshani Earings.



 Recording Artist Nicki Minaj with a custom Melody Eshani ring.



Beyonce Knowles in Custom Sunglasses by Melody Eshani


Rapper Diggy Simmons with a custom Melody Eshani ring .





Keri Hilson with two custom  Melody Eshani Ring .


No comments:

Post a Comment